The P-Shot: Increase Sensation, Pleasure And Function With PRP Therapy
Men deal with aging too, of course. Sexual drive wanes and penises lose erectile function. But did you know that these effects of aging are optional? By applying the same skin-restoring principles of the Vampire FaceLift and O-Shot to the penis, men now have a results-oriented option to improve sexual function. It’s all about the regenerative power of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). PRP contains contain powerhouse growth factors found in the blood that have a superior ability to heal skin from injury. When PRP is used on the penis, it has an unmatched ability to deliver lasting improvements in sexual sensation, pleasure and performance for men.
Benefits of Priapus Shot or P-Shot
- Quick, nonsurgical, no downtime
- Safe and effective
- Takes advantage of PRP to naturally regenerate tissue
- Improved circulation within the penis
- May correct damage from diabetes
- Increases sensation and pleasure
- Larger, firmer, more frequent erections
- Enhances sexual performance
- Improves the results of Viagra or Cialis
- For men of all ages and sexual function
What is the Priapus Shot (P-Shot)?
The Priapus Shot (P-Shot) makes use of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate the penis. During this nonsurgical procedure, the PRP is extracted from your own blood and injected back into the penis. The powerful healing, growth factors in the PRP stimulate a process of cellular repair — stem cells grow, collagen is boosted, tissue regenerates, a stronger network of blood vessels develops and blood circulation to the penis is enhanced.
What are PRP injections used for?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments have been used to treat everything from arthritis to nerve injuries to tendonitis. Introduced into the world in 1970, PRP became regularly used in medical treatments in the late 1980s. PRP in sports medicine as well as the world of orthopedics is common. Many professional athletes have been fans of this injury-healing treatment including Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods and Maria Sharapova.
Is there science that backs prp use for the penis?
For the P-Shot specifically, multiple studies have proven the results, which include immediately larger, stronger, straighter penis; increased circulation within the penis for a healthier organ, even helping to correct damage from diabetes; enhanced sexual performance and increased sensation and pleasure. For men who still need Viagra or Cialis, it will make those therapies work better.
Who introduced PRP for skin rejuvenation?
In 2011, Dr. Charles Runels, MD, registered and trademarked the Vampire Facial procedure, introducing PRP to the world of cosmetics. When platelet-rich plasma is microneedled into the face (i.e., the Vampire Facial), stem cells multiply and grow younger tissue, rejuvenating the skin of the face. After having much success with the Vampire Facial, Dr. Runels pioneered the O-Shot (aka Orgasm Shot)--inserting PRP into the clitoris and the vaginal wall. Since then, he has introduced other PRP therapies, including the Vampire FaceLift, Vampire BreastLift, Vampire Hair Therapy, the Vampire WingLift and the Priapus Shot (P-Shot) for men. Click for Charles Runels’ biography.
What is the PRP in the priapus shot? How do plasma injections work?
Platelet Rich Plasma contains growth factors that are packed with proteins and healing factors. Just as it can repair the skin from injury, PRP can effectively be used to restore skin on many areas of the body. Specifically, PRP works as follows:
- Stem cells respond to micro-injury on the skin by going into repair mode, stimulating growth factors and cells to generate new tissue
- New blood vessels form (or “neovascularization”), which increases the blood flow to the penis
- Cellular turnover, collagen and elastin production are enhanced.
Priapus Shot Before And After: What Priapus Shot results can I expect?
After an injection, the stem cells and tissues begin to grow and regenerate, which increases tissue rejuvenation and increases blood flow to the penis. Better sensation usually happens immediately following the procedure. However, a noticeable change in size usually takes several weeks to occur. Results can also include better sexual functioning, as well as enhanced pleasure and arousal.
What happens during the P-Shot procedure?
The procedure is actually quite simple. It takes about 30 minutes, the bulk of time being preparation before the procedure. First, the doctor applies numbing medication to the penis. Then there will be a blood draw from your arm. The platelet rich plasma is extracted from the blood using an FDA-cleared PRP centrifuge machine to separate the richest growth factors. Using a tiny, super-fine needle, these healing factors are injected into the penis. Most men describe only a slight pinching feeling, but consider the procedure to be relatively pain-free.
After the procedure, the patient will be instructed on the proper use of a vacuum penis pump which will be provided as part of the procedure. Use of the pump will further improve the health of the penis and augment the results of the P-Shot.
Do the PRP injections during the P-Shot hurt?
Most men describe a slight pinching feeling. Because of the use of a numbing cream, most people consider the P-Shot to be relatively pain-free. However, individual tolerances to pain will determine how painful the injection is. Our trained medical staff pride themselves on providing patients with maximum comfort during treatment.
Priapus Shot Side Effects: What’s the recovery time after the P-Shot?
PRP side effects includes some skin tenderness and redness, which usually dissipates within several hours. There’s no downtime following injection; however, minor swelling and bruising can occur temporarily at the injection site. This usually dissipates within several hours. Men can return to normal activity, including sex, immediately after the P-Shot. The numbing cream may take several hours to wear off.
PRP Injection Risks: Is the P-Shot safe?
Because PRP takes advantage of your own blood, PRP injection complications are rare. There’s no need to worry about allergic reactions or your body rejecting a foreign substance.
Benefits of PRP Treatment for the Penis: How long does a P-Shot last?
The results of one treatment can last several years. However, we recommend repeat procedures once or twice a year to maintain optimal benefits.
Priapus Definition: What does “priapus” mean?
In Greek mythology, Priapus was the fertility god, protector of livestock, fruits, gardens and male genitalia. The common noun “priapus” means penis.
What conditions are helped by the P-Shot?
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Peyronie’s Disease (abnormal curvature of the erect penis)
- Decreased sensation and function due to surgery for prostate cancer or diabetes mellitus
- Lichen sclerosus
- Sexual side effects from the medication such as antihypertensives for high blood pressure
- Other benefits include the following:
- Stronger firmer erections
- Easy to achieve erections
- Increased penis length and girth
- Increased sensitivity
- Improved sexual stamina
- Improved libido
The P-Shot sounds great! Will it be enough to fix all my sexual problems?
There are many factors that contribute to sexual dysfunction, such as plaque buildup in penile or clitoral blood vessels, unbalanced or low hormones, depression/anxiety, diseases affecting the genitals such as Peyronie’s Disease and lichen sclerosus, tobacco use and more. The P-Shot is very effective as a standalone procedure, but can be administered in conjunction with Alma Duo™ Shock Wave Therapy, bio-identical hormones (BHRT), medications, supplements, peptides, tobacco cessation and healthy weight management to optimize results.
How much does the P-Shot cost?
The P-Shot costs $1900 or $2200. The price depends on whether you want a manual or electric pump to be used after your procedure.
Combining the P-Shot with Alma Duo™ Shockwave therapy and bio-identical hormone replacement (BHRT) will provide ultimate results and the best value!
We also offer the Trifecta Package For Men, which includes the P-Shot, Vampire Facial or FaceLift and Vampire Hair Therapy, all performed during the same session at a reduced package price.
Please schedule a consultation with Glendale Whole Health in order to create a treatment plan and package that’s right for you
Who does this treatment at Glendale Whole Health?
Dr. Speller combines her extensive training in both allopathic and complementary and alternative medicine to offer whole-body care to her patients using a functional medicine approach—identifying and treating the root causes of illness or disease, while focusing on enhanced lifestyle choices to improve health. Dr. Speller recognizes the immense importance of balanced hormones and healthy sexual function for one’s health and fulfillment, and has therefore undergone extensive training in Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) with BioTe Medical as well as with the American Acadamy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M). Dr. Speller is a Certified Provider of the Institute For Functional Medicine (IFM), and has also been personally trained by Dr. Charles Runels, the creator of the Vampire Facial/Facelift, Vampire BreastLift, Vampire WingLift, Vampire Hair Therapy, O-Shot and P-Shot, in all of these procedures. She is happy to offer an ever-increasing range of treatments to address intimate health concerns.
In Summary: What To Know
- The P-Shot is a simple and effective 30-minute procedure.
- PRP contains the richest growth factors in the blood.
- PRP is injected with a tiny needle at various points along the penis.
- Use of numbing cream assures a comfortable treatment.
- The P-Shot is a “lunchtime” procedure with no post-treatment downtime.
- PRP works to jumpstart strong regenerative processes including:
- Promoting collagen production
- Stimulating stem cell generation
- Encouraging new blood vessels to form
- The P-Shot improves sexual sensation, pleasure and functioning immediately to several months following treatment.
- Long-lasting results are usually maintained for several years.
- Semiannual or annual treatments are recommended to maintain optimal results.
- Combine the P-Shot with Alma Duo™ Shock Wave Therapy, bio-identical hormones (BHRT), medications, supplements, peptides, tobacco cessation and healthy weight management to live your best sexual life!
In Summary: What To Love
The P-Shot is a highly effective ED solution that:
- Improves circulation within the penis
- May correct damage from diabetes
- Increases sensation and pleasure
- Results in larger, firmer, more frequent erections
- Enhances sexual performance
- Is a minimally-invasive alternative to surgery for restoring sexual health
- Offers a long-lasting alternative to the temporary solutions provided by Viagra and Cialis
Our physician, Cristal Speller, MD is Stanford-educated and was trained personally by the creator of the P-Shot.
Ready to improve your sexual health? Click here to book your appointment now or call (818) 551-0464!