The Vampire BreastLift: Battle Saggy Breasts For Natural, Youthful Fullness
What’s the key to revitalizing loose and sagging skin on the chest? It’s all about the regenerating power of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), made famous by the Vampire Facial. PRP contains powerhouse growth factors found in the blood that are proven to heal skin from injury. When PRP is applied to the breasts, it has an unparalleled ability to nonsurgically lift and firm the décolleté.
Benefits Of A Vampire BreastLift
- Nonsurgical, safe, no downtime
- Quick and effective
- Sources healing factors from your own blood
- Smooths, tightens and firms the skin
- Diminishes stretch marks and scarring
- Reverses breast wrinkling / rippling caused by augmentation surgery / breast implants
- Fixes inverted nipples
- Results in a rounder, fuller, more shapely cleavage
Vampire BreastLift FAQs
What is a PRP Vampire BreastLift? Do PRP injections work for the breasts?
The Vampire BreastLift is a nonsurgical alternative to plastic surgery that targets loose and saggy skin in the breasts. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) contains the richest growth and repair factors in the blood. It is extracted from your blood and injected back into the breasts and décolleté. This triggers the body’s natural ability to heal, which encourages collagen and elastin production, stem cell growth and blood circulation to the breasts and décolleté. The process results in a firmer skin texture, as well as a tightening and lifting of the décolleté.
Why get a Vampire BreastLift?
Over time, our breasts sag and the skin crinkles in our cleavage due to the aging process, which results in a loss of collagen and elastin, as well as other factors such as breastfeeding, weight loss, sun damage and surgeries. If we add loss of sensation due to breastfeeding, implants or more often than not, years, it’s no surprise that our breasts end up feeling more droopy than sexy. The Vampire BreastLift works much like a great, supportive bra would, restoring the fullness to your breasts.
Vampire BreastLift Before and After: What results can I expect?
After the procedure, the stem cells begin to regenerate, which increases tissue rejuvenation and blood flow to the area. You will notice smoother, tighter skin in your breasts in the cleavage area. Full results, including a fuller, rounder décolleté, will be seen after a few months and can last up to a year. It can even lift inverted nipples and lessens stretch marks. Women with breast augmentation, who are experiencing breast wrinkling (due to volume loss) are also great candidates for the Vampire BreastLift.
What are PRP injections used for?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments have been used to treat everything from arthritis to nerve injuries to tendonitis. Introduced into the world in 1970, PRP became regularly used in medical treatments in the late 1980s. PRP in sports medicine as well as the world of orthopedics is common. Many professional athletes have been fans of this injury-healing treatment including Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods and Maria Sharapova.
When was PRP Therapy first used for skin rejuvenation?
In 2011, Dr. Charles Runels, MD, registered and trademarked the Vampire Facial procedure, introducing PRP to the world of cosmetics. When platelet-rich plasma is microneedled into the face (i.e., the Vampire Facial), stem cells multiply and grow younger tissue, rejuvenating the skin of the face. After having much success with the Vampire Facial, Dr. Runels pioneered the O-Shot (aka Orgasm Shot), inserting PRP into the clitoris and the vaginal wall. Since then, he has introduced other PRP therapies, including the Vampire FaceLIft, Vampire BreastLift, Vampire Hair Therapy, the Vampire Wing Lift and the Priapus Shot (P-Shot) for men. Click for Charles Runels’ biography.
What is the PRP in the Vampire BreastLift? How do plasma injections work?
Platelet Rich Plasma contains growth factors that are packed with proteins and healing factors. Just as it can repair the skin from injury, PRP can effectively be used to restore skin on many areas of the body. Specifically, PRP works as follows:
- Stem cells respond to micro-injury on the skin by going into repair mode, stimulating growth factors and cells to generate new tissue
- New blood vessels form (or “neovascularization”), which increases the blood flow to the breasts and cleavage area
- Cellular turnover and collagen production are encouraged.
What happens during the Vampire BreastLift procedure?
The procedure is actually quite simple. It takes 30-45 minutes, the bulk of time being preparation before the procedure.
- First, the numbing medication is applied.
- Then there will be a blood draw from your arm. The platelet rich plasma (PRP) is extracted from the blood using an FDA-cleared PRP centrifuge machine to separate the richest growth factors.
- Next the doctor will assess whether a hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler, such as Juvederm or Restylane, is recommended to add additional volume to the breasts, or to correct irregularities or asymmetry. If so, one or two syringes of injectable dermal filler might be necessary, at an additional cost.
- Finally, using a tiny, super-fine needle, the PRP (and dermal filler, if desired) are injected into targeted areas of the breasts and skin above the breasts, as well as into any areas of defect or of volume loss.
Do PRP injections hurt during the Vampire BreastLift?
Most women describe a slight pinching feeling, but consider the procedure to be relatively pain-free. However, individual tolerances to pain will determine how painful the process is. Our trained medical staff pride themselves on providing patients with maximum comfort during treatment.
Vampire BreastLift Side Effects: What is the recovery or downtime following PRP injections?
The procedure is minimally invasive, women can return to normal activity immediately after the Vampire BreastLift. As wieth any injection, there’s a possibility of bruising, swelling or slight soreness. This usually dissipates after a few days.
How long do the results of the Vampire BreastLift last? How often to get the Vampire BreastLift?
There’s an immediate lifting, smoothing and toning benefit from one treatment. The immediate results subside somewhat over the next few days, and then thebody begins to create more collagen and elastin growth in the area. This renewal process will continue over the next few months and your skin and cleavage area will continue to transform.
For best results, we recommend a series of three treatments and yearly maintenance.
How much does the Vampire BreastLift cost?
The Vampire BreastLift costs $1900, not including any dermal filler you choose to add to the procedure.
We also offer the Trifecta Package For Women, which includes the O-Shot, Vampire Facial or FaceLIft and Vampire BreastLift, all performed during the same session at a reduced package price.
Please schedule a consultation with Glendale Whole Health in order to create a treatment plan and package that’s right for you
Who does this treatment at Glendale Whole Health?
Dr. Speller combines her extensive training in both allopathic and complementary and alternative medicine to offer whole-body care to her patients using a functional medicine approach—identifying and treating the root causes of illness or disease, while focusing on enhanced lifestyle choices to improve health. Dr. Speller recognizes the immense importance of balanced hormones and healthy sexual function for one’s health and fulfillment, and has therefore undergone extensive training in Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) with BioTe Medical as well as with the American Acadamy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M). Dr. Speller is a Certified Provider of the Institute For Functional Medicine (IFM), and has also been personally trained by Dr. Charles Runels, the creator of the Vampire Facial/Facelift, Vampire BreastLift, Vampire WingLift, Vampire Hair Therapy, O-Shot and P-Shot in all of these procedures. She is happy to offer an ever-increasing range of treatments to address intimate health and cosmetic concerns.
In Summary: What To Know
- The Vampire BreastLift is a simple and effective 30 to 45-minute procedure.
- PRP contains the richest growth factors in the blood and triggers the body’s natural ability to heal and rejuvenate.
- Use of numbing cream assures a comfortable treatment.
- PRP is injected into the breast and cleavage area using a fine needle.
- The Vampire BreastLift is a “lunchtime” procedure with no post treatment downtime.
- The Vampire BreastLift promotes collagen and elastin production.
- The Vampire BreastLift lifts and restores volume to the breast.
- Collagen growth will continue for gradual, natural results.
- A series of three treatments assures long-lasting results.
- You may choose to add one to two syringes of hyaluronic (HA) dermal filler to further increase volume and to correct structural irregularities, at an additional cost.
In Summary: What To love
- The Vampire BreastLift is highly effective at:
- Smoothing, tightening and firming the breast
- Diminishing stretch marks and scarring
- Reversing breast wrinkling due to breast implants
- Fixing inverted nipples
- Revealing a rounder, fuller, more shapely cleavage
- Correcting breast irregularities due to implants or surgeries
Our physician, Cristal Speller, MD is Stanford-educated and was trained personally by the creator of the Vampire BreastLift.
Ready to return your breasts and décolleté to a more youthful appearance? Click here to book your appointment now or call (818) 551-0464!